Appropriate Name: Element Man
Superpowers: Controlling all element's
Weakness: Physic/Telepathic powers
Enemies: Poverty and any other bad thing in the world.
Costume: All elements fiery, watery etc...
Logo: A combination of all elements destroying bad.
Motto: Chao, Chao, ... Whatever you are!!!
How did your superhero become a superhero?: A subatomic Particle fell on him when he was bathing in his pool. The particle gave him the power because the particle contained infinite atoms of all types so he could create any element. The particle fell from outer space.
How and Why are you fighting your problem?: Because this problem ties up to many other problems like theft, global warming and so on...
How smart do you use your powers?: I use my powers smartly because I can use elements or atomic combinations never known to man and I can also use combinations of elements Ex. Fire and Water.
How do you hide your superhero's identity?: I work at a news station so I don't have to do anything special to see what the matter of the day is so I can help it. Then I run out I hide I press the button on my ring and then my costume appears and then I fly away to save the day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment